LATEST SPACEIQ NEWS
Free Guide | Get Your Start-to-Finish Preventive Maintenance Guide
Even during a run-of-the-mill business year, proactive facility maintenance requires real-time analytics and planning to keep a building’s engines humming.
Since our world has been anything but average since COVID-19 hit, that need has only intensified. One of the most valuable lessons for facility managers has arguably been the importance of a strategic preventive maintenance plan for everyday operations and crises.
Check out this guide from SpaceIQ for the three critical steps to creating a solid, sustainable plan.
Free Guide | Evaluating & Buying Hoteling Software
As companies explore safer ways to bring employees back to the workplace, hoteling has emerged as one of the best solutions.
There is no one-size-fits-all for hoteling, which makes it important to choose the right software on which to build your strategy.
Not sure where to start? Get the Guide to Evaluating & Buying Hoteling Software from SpaceIQ. This guide highlights eight attributes to consider when evaluating vendors. There’s also an RFP template with specific questions to ask.
On-Demand Webinar | What’s New: Archibus V26.1
- Reports Central: Easily build and personalise reports and charts
- Space Console Query Search: Find what you need by building your own query
- Workplace Accessibility: Allow users with visual or hearing impairments to navigate the workplace
- Hoteling: Limit the number of days to book ahead as well as all-day bookings, enable health checks before check-in, see who else has booked a desk, and search for and book a desk near a colleague
- Much more!
Archibus Healthcare | Facilities Management Tailored for Healthcare Organisations
Archibus, a SpaceIQ product, understands the need for healthcare organisations to track, manage, and report on specific attributes, such as occupancy types, life-safety, room pressure, etc. as part of regulatory compliance. Archibus Healthcare enhances our tried-and-true workplace management applications with critical features designed specifically for hospitals, clinics, and outpatient centres, which help ensure:
• Assets are accessible and the location meets organisational and regulatory requirements
• Spaces are compliant and deficiencies are resolved making hospital staff more productive and keeping patients as safe as possible
• Life safety building features (LSBF), such as fire barriers, escape exits and critical assets are easily tracked and managed
• Operations are optimised and stakeholders receive reports that are most important to them
• Building, floor, and room information, such as occupancy types, life-safety, room pressure, etc., is personalised to meet your needs
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Back to Work | Download these free Back-to-Work Templates to Get Back to Work Safely and with Confidence
Plan, execute, and manage your back-to-work strategy using valuable templates designed to help you:
Prepare Your Workplace — Create a B2W plan, then follow the steps to configure workspaces, install hygiene/sanitation stations, set cleaning schedules, etc.
Screen Employees Pre-Entry — Ensure potentially infected or exposed workers don’t bring COVID into your workplace.
Streamline Operations — Control workplace access, keep areas clean, maintain information systems, and monitor for COVID exposures.
Keep Employees Informed — Keep employees updated on COVID exposures, cleaning measures, and ways to stay safe.
Combat a COVID Crisis — Protecting employee, confine the outbreak, and – most importantly – keep your workers safe.
Have You Looked at Archibus Lately? | You’re in for a Real Treat
Archibus was the first IWMS on the market and the last workplace management solution you’ll ever need. The open platform IWMS is always evolving to address customers’ unique business requirements and objectives, as well as the latest industry trends. That means Archibus knows a thing or two about what businesses are looking for when it comes to workplace management. Combined with ICAD, the experience allows us to provide innovative tools and services for thousands of customers worldwide.
Now with Archibus, you can:
• Plan and execute your back-to-work strategy and beyond with new, powerful features
• Use modules out-of-the-box or tailor them to meet your specific needs
• Enjoy a seamless employee experience using the Workplace app
• Easily navigate applications with an enhanced user interface
Searching for a simple IWMS implementation? Look no further. Sign up now and get up and running in no time with our premier, SaaS-based IWMS solution.
• Implement an enterprise-grade IWMS with a lower total cost of ownership and rapid time-to-value
• Scale your solution as your organization grows
• Easily configure your environment to meet your needs
• Access new features as they become available
Free Guide | Workplace Workplace Data Governance
Data is essential to managing your workplace. Amid COVID-19, it’s even more critical to collect and analyse data for better space planning and employee safety.
In the latest guide from SpaceIQ—Your Guide to Workplace Data Governance—they explain what data governance means, how you can adapt processes for better information use, and what technologies are key for collecting and analysing data.
On-Demand Webinar | What’s New: Archibus V25.4
Archibus understands that bringing your employees back to the office safely is a priority. That is why they continue to add features that will help you do so. In Archibus V25.4, they have added the ability for facility managers to:
– Limit bookings on any floor to reduced capacity targets
– Restrict hoteling of desks after capacity is reached
– Limit users from booking more than once for the same period
Other features introduced in this latest release include the ability to:
– Create user-defined fields for equipment and equipment standards
– Access checklists in the Maintenance Console
– Manage and update move projects with an easy-to-use interface
On-Demand Webinar | Future Proof Your Workplace
Leverage Workplace Data Now and Down the Road
No one can predict the future, but workplace technology can help you plan for what’s needed now and down the road when crises strike.
SpaceIQ’s Ian Morley and Verdantix’s Ibrahim Yate will discuss strategies to conquer current and future crises that can impact productivity, efficiency, and employee engagement. During this special session, we’ll highlight four key steps to future-proofing your workplace:
- Workplace Data: Hear how the latest technologies make collecting accurate and actionable workplace data easy
- Situation Analysis: See how to use workplace technology to analyse data for productivity and performance improvements
- Workplace Enablement: Get tools to boost employee engagement and participation in future-proofing your workplace
- Monitor and Adjust: Learn how to shift priorities and strategies as issues change
Improve Your Facilities & Workplace Performance with SpaceIQ
Whether you are looking for an all-in-one solution for managing and optimising space, operations, and maintenance, to improve your workplace efficiency and space accounting, or want to simplify your space management – SpaceIQ has you covered.
We are partnering with SpaceIQ to offer you facilities and workplace management solutions to meet your unique needs—no matter you’re the challenge.
Not sure what solutions best fit your workplace and management needs?
• Archibus provides full insights into your built-environment to reduce costs, optimise operations, and elevate employee experience
• Serraview improves workplace productivity, space utilisation, employee engagement, and cost-saving opportunities
• SiQ streamlines workspace utilisation with a scalable solution for space visualisation, move planning, facilities management, and creating amazing employee experiences
Special Offers | Back-to-Work Bundles
ICAD and Archibus understand that these are trying times. So we are trying to do everything we can to help. We have put together the following offers to help you safely and effectively manage your back-to-work strategy.
Health & Safety
We are offering new licenses of this powerful software solution for mitigating health risks in the workplace, free of charge through September 30, 2021.
Planning & Enablement Features
In the Archibus V25.2 release, the following back-to-work features were introduced:
– Track remote work or designated days, manage return-to-work information and employee status
– Filter rooms and validate social distancing
– Select and book hotelable desks, report problems
– Auto-schedule cleaning before rooms are available for use again
Full Phase Support Bundle
Archibus is packaging the following modules together and also adding a “Dynamic Workplace” home page which includes all relevant back-to-work information in one centralised view.
– Health & Safety
– Emergency Preparedness
– Condition Assessment
Want to learn more? Contact Us